登陆ID 密  码
功能区: 公告建议 | 帖子搜索 | 管理团队 | 荣誉版主 | 帮助手册

项目型组织  项目管理  工程项目  科技项目  项目化管理  管理软件  资格认证  职业休闲
EPM体系与流程 综合集成管理 总承包管理 IT软件开发 项目型制造 P3E/P6 PMP | PgMP 职业发展探讨
组织与人力资源 进度,范围,成本 国际工程 生物制药 专业服务 微软PROJECT IPMP | PRINCE2 管理学堂
项目管理信息化 团队建设与沟通 房地产 汽车设计开发 生活项目 PowerOn专版 软考项目管理 英语角|读书版
多项目与大项目 质量与风险 监理与咨询 手机数码 文体娱乐 注册建造师 房车吃游
PMO建设与管理 采购与合同 工程设计 项目管理硕士 闲聊版|商务版
俱乐部北京 | 大连 | 福州 | 广州 | 杭州 | 南京 | 山东 | 上海 | 深圳 | 四川 | 天津 | 武汉 | 西安 | 郑州 | 申请成立 TOP榜精华 | 最新 | 最热 | 会员

版面信息

说明:PMP/项目管理师认证知识,考试资料共享、考试经验技巧以及基础知识,考试试题求解、分析与讨论,考友交流

本版版主

PMP2002
登录:2018/9/29
次数:3838
注册:2003/2/14
发帖:3424
ljdy44
登录:2015/11/14
次数:227
注册:2005/6/29
发帖:171

俱乐部导航

北京大连福州广州杭州
南京山东上海深圳四川
天津武汉西安郑州 

联盟·近期活动

社区热点

开放讲座|项目组合管理与PfMP认证
开放讲座|PgMP:项目管理思维与方法
开放讲座|《项目组合管理与PfMP认证
网络讲座|《项目组合管理与个人职业
开放讲座|《项目组合管理与PfMP认证
网络直播|产品经理的四大核心技能提
如何轻松拿下PgMP?免费学习机会--.
国际项目组合经理PfMP访谈:张富贵
由PMO评论主办的第十二届中国PMO大.
如果不参加这次直播你会痛失一次学.

精彩专题

如何做好项目沟通计划

软件项目质量管理

国际工程索赔与反索赔

更多:

推荐信息

·项目经理沙龙俱乐部
·推荐项目管理公开课程
·联盟VIP会员服务
·联盟99元大课堂
·建造师课程辅导免费试听

社区圈子

项目经理职业生.
圈主:zhenjm
行业:综合应用

项目管理知识宝.
圈主:wenyu2010
行业:工程设计安装

软件项目经理水.
圈主:camer
行业:IT软件

集团企业生态体.
圈主:ETPPM

深圳IT项目管理
圈主:lshcom

联系社区管理员

咨询电话 010-82273401/11
斑竹申请 admin@mypm.net

版权所有 © 2003-2004
京ICP证070584号 
BBS业务许可2007第353号 
最佳显示模式:1024*768像素
项目管理与PMP认证
将12/7考试中我困惑的题目总结了以下,凭记忆列出了十几道(发表者:zhlu) [发表于 2003/2/17]
状态 开放帖 浏览量 2474   
* 帖子主题 * 将12/7考试中我困惑的题目总结了以下,凭记忆列出了十几道 你是第 682 位浏览者
zhlu

军衔: PMU初级一星
财产:
经验:
魅力:
来自: 上海市长宁区
鉴定: 本功能已经被关闭
发帖: 20篇
注册: 2002-12-10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12月7日考完试后,总体感觉不爽,明显比平时做模拟题的感觉差。与两位重考的老兄讨论后,他们的经验是这次试题和9月份的考题很多都是完全一样的。苦于找不到全真题,否则如果下次不得不重考的话,错的还是错的,徒劳只能无功。

欢迎参加7日考试的各位与我一起讨论补充考题,也供新来者参考。
注意:以上题目并非考试原文,我只能把我的记忆(当然也有差失)真实地记录下来。

1。Nomally, the PM priority of quality, versus schedule and cost? Is there any acknowledged preferrential order? OR, all of them are of equal importance? One question is on it.
2. A lady is pregnant in you team and the doctor advised her to stay at home for the benifit of her coming baby. It may be of moderate difficulty to recruit someone to replace her from the HR market. But you, as the PM manager, has decided that she must stay in team. The question is on four possible different reasons.
3. You have decided to improve your leadship capability. Then you will choose what approach? One option is to attend a PM trainning course, another one is to improve your technical knowlege?
4. The leadship capability of PM doesn't include which of the following? Besides what stated in the PMBOK page, two optionsare likely to make a confusion: one is "communicating", the other is "delieve what the customer needs".
5. After what phase, the "go"or "not go" decision will ususally be made? One option is "feasibility", the other is "project fomulation".
6. When you are considering taking trainings to improve your PMP skills, which of the following will be the least of your concern to determine which training alternative you will attend? One option is " personal learning style", one is "company's traning policy", one is "personal strength and weakness".
7. Which characteristic differs network diagrams from a bar chart? One is " critical path", One is "key dates", One is "milestone dates".

To be continued.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

持续向明天迈进的步伐

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月10日 21:14:03 ]

liu_renfeng

财产:
经验:
魅力:
来自: 北京市
注册: 2002-10-15

1.all equal important
2.she has good practise about project so take effort to let her work in the home.
3.not answer above.answer is analysis PM's weakness and strengh.
4.delieve the customer needs
5.feasibility
6.i forgot.sorry
7.critical path

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月11日 8:44:35 ]

liu_renfeng

财产:
经验:
魅力:

1.all equal important
2.she has good practise about project so take effort to let her work in the home.
3.not answer above.answer is analysis PM's weakness and strengh.
4.delieve the customer needs
5.feasibility
6.i forgot.sorry
7.critical path

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月11日 8:45:28 ]

rosemary18

军衔: PMU初级二星
财产:
经验:
魅力:
来自: 不告诉你 :)
发帖: 14篇
注册: 2002-4-15

I agree with Liu-renfeng. About 6. I remeber is take part in the PMP training.

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月11日 11:33:57 ]

Jack.G

财产:
经验:
魅力:
发帖: 35篇
注册: 2002-6-9

No.1: schedule is more important than others

诚心诚意,献身管理!
凡事预则立,不预则废!

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月11日 16:24:20 ]

vantasy

军衔: PMU初级三星
财产:
经验:
魅力:
发帖: 66篇
注册: 2002-12-1

7. dependencies

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月11日 16:36:18 ]

Jack.G

财产:
经验:
魅力:

Yes, I agree to vantasy about the question 7.

诚心诚意,献身管理!
凡事预则立,不预则废!

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月12日 9:38:50 ]

cdma

财产:
经验:
魅力:
发帖: 50篇
注册: 2002-1-9

vantasy 在 2002-12-11 16:36:18 发表的内容
7. dependencies

what's this mean?
i think cp is right

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月12日 16:43:40 ]

Jack.G

财产:
经验:
魅力:

dependencies:依赖
即:任务之间的逻辑依赖关系在甘特图中是无法体现的,而在网络图中可以很好的体现这种关系。
由于关键路径是几乎中最长的路径,因此在甘特图与网络图中是都可以找到的。

诚心诚意,献身管理!
凡事预则立,不预则废!

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月12日 17:35:21 ]

cdma

财产:
经验:
魅力:
发帖: 50篇
注册: 2002-1-9

Bar charts .....and sometims show dependencies.
PMBOK 6.4.3.1

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月13日 10:00:39 ]

vantasy

财产:
经验:
魅力:
发帖: 66篇
注册: 2002-12-1

you can find that "bar chart doesn't show dependencies" in <how to prepare fro PMP examination> by Kim

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月13日 15:14:13 ]

Jack.G

财产:
经验:
魅力:

Yes, I choosed the answer of "dependencies" according to Kim's book vantasy referred.
and I found in this book that the schedule is more important that cost and quanlity.

诚心诚意,献身管理!
凡事预则立,不预则废!

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月13日 16:08:36 ]

jinjian

财产:
经验:
魅力:
发帖: 52篇
注册: 2002-7-18

i agree with vantasy

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月13日 16:42:23 ]

zhlu

财产:
经验:
魅力:

谢谢各位的评析。
以上七题中,除了确切知道自己错误的题目以外,有两道题目我赞成liu-renfeng的意见。关于schedule, quality, cost 我选择的是all are equal important,因为印象里没有其它更好的答案,将schedule单独列在首位,而quality 和cost 能够有恰当的排列。关于Network diagram和Bar chart 的区别,我选择的是critical path。

持续向明天迈进的步伐

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月17日 17:36:45 ]

camer

财产:
经验:
魅力:
来自: 广东广州市
发帖: 138篇
注册: 2002-8-20

关于Network diagram和Bar chart 的区别:--依赖关系

ALL ARE PROJECT

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月17日 19:26:43 ]

zhlu

财产:
经验:
魅力:

又回忆了几道试题,供大家讨论。

1。About 30 percent of the team members has chosen to execute the early retirement plan option, and will be leaving the team. As a PM, what will you do first to deal with the situation?( Sorry, I can not remember the exact answer options, maybe someone could help with it?)
2. You are a PM. Your project sponsor has asked you to place a quick order to buy some materials from a specific sources. You found the material is more costly than ususal and is irrelevant to the undertaken project. What was your response to this matter? One choice is "to decline the request", one is "to modify the order to a cheaper product which will be needed in the project", one is "to report the situation to the upper managerment".
3. Due to finance problem, your porject has been initiated 3 months after schedule. Because of the delay, one critical human resource has left the project and unavailable now. What will you do? One is to talk with the functional manager and request the critical man be back to team. One is to report to the upper management for support. One is to outsourcing qulified person immidiately.
4. You porject has been initiated 3 months after schedule. You need additional resources and financial support to catch the time. You have talked several times with the sponsor on this question, but found he is not interested in it, and didn't want to solve the problem. Your project is in high risk now, what will you do? One is to report the situation to the sponsor's boss, which I chose.
5. Which characteristics differs adminstrative closure from contract closeout? It seems all four options are wrong. I chose the first.
6. Both CPM and PERT bear the similarity that they assumes each activity duration is ...... One is statistically independent estimates, one is statistically dependent estimates. Can't remember the other two.

Many questions on conflict resolution techniques in different situations. All of them I chose the "problem solving" as the answer.

Many questions on intergrated change control, especially conflicts due to changes in contract execution. Most of them I chose "refer it to the CCB".

欢迎大家参与讨论。

持续向明天迈进的步伐

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月17日 19:35:10 ]

liu_renfeng

财产:
经验:
魅力:

1,I forgot too.who can fill it completly.
2,my answer is deny the request.may be I am wrong.50% probability is report it to upper manager.
3,talk to the functional manager to decide whether or not have this man or others to work.
4,risk analysis and decide carry out project or temination.
5,answer is carry out when contract/project is end.because other phases need administrative close out.
6,answer is statistically independent estimates.this is test defference with conditional diagram.
7,one confliction should chose forcing.because one team member cause huge lose to the project because of his fault.

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月18日 9:23:58 ]

zhlu

财产:
经验:
魅力:

liu-renfeng please,

I Understand what you address when regarding to the difference between administrative closure and contract closeout. But there's no option of what you mean in the test. I do think there's no correct answer to this question. The question offered by PMI itself is wrong. Some of the candidates also realized the problem.

持续向明天迈进的步伐

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月18日 12:55:49 ]

liu_renfeng

财产:
经验:
魅力:

yes,you are right.
so I have to chose a biggest probability answer when I can not find right answer.

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月18日 15:11:43 ]

zhlu

财产:
经验:
魅力:

Liu please,

It has been very nice to talk with you in the net.

All of your answers show you have a good understanding of the PMBOK. I'm sure you will pass the test.

持续向明天迈进的步伐

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月18日 16:47:16 ]

liu_renfeng

财产:
经验:
魅力:

Thank you.
I hope to pass it.and all pass it.

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月18日 22:07:58 ]

kinwa_1976

财产:
经验:
魅力:
发帖: 38篇
注册: 2002-10-12

have you pass the exam now/I am going to attend the exam next March.
Good luck!

Ken2002

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月20日 13:17:43 ]

zhlu

财产:
经验:
魅力:

We have to be waiting for the score anoucements, usually it's within one month after the the exam.

持续向明天迈进的步伐

[ 本文发表于 2002年12月20日 14:56:24 ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** 尾巴的马跑不快 ***
>>> 由论坛统一发布的广告:
楼主 美女约,不在线,有人找我吗?aurora

职务 无
军衔 一等兵
来自 四川省
发帖 777篇
注册 2003/2/14
PM币 3095
经验 180点

!  您尚未登录,不能回复主题。    现在 登录  注册
关于联盟 | VIP会员 | 培训服务 | PMP认证 | PgMP认证 | 刊物出版 | 沙龙会议 | 人才服务 | 广告投放 | 联系我们 | 友情链接